Ideklinz Reads It

I'm addicted to reading and buying books. It's a real sickness but one that I love to feed! Hopefully I can read and review. I usually post my book addiction on my blog as well: http://bookdevotees.wordpress.com/

You can also find me on twitter: @idek_linz

Pandemonium (Delirium Series #2)

Pandemonium (Delirium Series #2) - It's been a while since I read Delirium, so all I remembered was what had happened between Alex and Lena. It took me a little while to get into and it was also took a bit of adjustment in the first couple of chapters because they alternate between then (when she first escapes "Zombieland") and now, present time where she's taken on a new identity.I will have to say that the last page I saw it kinda coming--I knew he wasn't gone for sure, but like all books with heroine's there's always got to be a freaking LOVE TRIANGLE!!! WHICH I NOW HATE!!! I like Julian, and if Alex was not around I would've thought they would be good together but I have no idea what is going to happen now between Alex & Lena...and of course now Julian thrown into the mix. :(Overall it was def suspenseful for almost all of the "Now" chapters and even a few of the "Then" chapters as well. I can understand why they mentioned that people who liked the Hunger Games would like this too, because Lena, a little like Katniss, was on her own & bearing it all in the wilderness--finding herself and surviving. I am definitely looking forward to whatever comes next in the series.

Bossypants